I have been writing Eat Surrey since 2012 when I began scouring Surrey for the best small food producers, restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops. I have published over 90 reviews and some lovely recipes inspired by my research. I am completely independent and only publish reviews of the places I think are worth visiting. More recently I have been approached by PR companies to review their clients venues. I will only do this if the business fits my review policy and again only publish the one I would happily recommend!
The site has 3 purposes:
- To help residents and visitors discover the gems that Surrey has to offer.
To promote independent businesses by telling people how good they are.
To showcase my skills in writing, recipe development and food photography.
A Guild of Food Writers’ author and a professional editor, I can
- Create your website, providing photographs, copy and design – at an affordable price
- Show you how to update your website – or do it for you
- Photograph your premises and products
- Manage your twitter and Facebook accounts to increase business
- Write and photograph recipes for you
- Arrange events
- Provide PR
- Network on your behalf
If you need help or would like a chat, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org